• Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services and provide other customized features and services.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences.
• Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve CollectiveSpend Marketplace content, products, and services.
• Preventing fraudulent activity.
• Improving security.
• Delivering content relevant to your interests on the CollectiveSpend Marketplace and associated Services
• Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services
CollectiveSpend Marketplace 's cookies allow you to take advantage of some of CollectiveSpend Marketplace's essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any CollectiveSpend Marketplace products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
August 1st 2021